4.12.2012

snippets & miscellany.


I am so happy to report this!

Adorn is reopening this weekend after a devastating fire in early January. I stopped in yesterday to drop off some jewelry, the store is looking a-mazing. Inventory was just being moved in that day, yet I managed to walk away with 2 new things... ?

jewelry display for Adorn
Nifty jewelry display going to Adorn - made from a picture frame
and a cut up Ikea curtain (background fabric).
Nicole and Ethan are back better than before { I knew they would be }. It's one of those places where I never feel overwhelmed, I know I am going to find something great - someone has already done the hard work and has narrowed it down - I'm seeing the great stuff { note to you tall girls - prairie underground - nice long arms - the sleeves hit the middle of my hand kind-of-long }. It just feels good to shop in there. You must go...

other miscellany.

If you didn't see it, I won't let you miss it - lovely Becky from Buckets of Burlap is wearing my jewelry. Isn't she pretty? Becky's vintage farmhouse is swoon-worthy (so is her ability to take pictures). I first found her blog via the Where Bloggers Create series last August.

Becky wearing Christine Marie Studio
photo by buckets of burlap

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to check in and see what I am up to! I enjoy reading each and every comment.