9.17.2011

booth comes together.

A super quickie follow up to the previous post - I am so thrilled with how my booth set up! This garden setting was so pretty and cooperative on Friday. The next show for me will be Ruffles and Rust - I need to figure out how to pretty up the top of that canopy frame - I can't use the cover at the show, but the frame is allowed.


I am notorious for purchasing from booths around me - I'll share some of those in the next day or two. And yes I bought a display item!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine!

    I've been starting to design my booth recently and it has been very exciting watching what other crafters do, what I like and what I don't. Your booth space looks really inviting and sweet. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to check in and see what I am up to! I enjoy reading each and every comment.